Our website policies are designed with you, the customer, in mind to ensure that your online shopping experience with Natural Paint Co will be secure, prompt, efficient and hassle-free. As far as possible our online policies are consistent with our in-store company policies and procedures.
By purchasing off this website, you agree that you have read, understand and accept the conditions of sale as outlined below as well as outlined in our Terms and conditions.
Terms of Sale
This website (“site”) is operated by Natural Paint Co (referred to in these terms of sale as “we”, “us or “our”). These terms of sale apply to your purchase of products via our site, whether the sale is made through our online store, via email or over the phone.
Natural Paint Co is conscious of the need for privacy and security for your online shopping experience.
We use sophisticated encryption technology. This means at the checkout, our servers and your PC encrypt (scramble) everything that you enter into your computer, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address. Because it is encrypted, other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping this information private.
There are visual clues on screen that tell you when you have entered a secure environment: at the bottom of your browser, the key or padlock icon, which is normally broken, becomes solid and the address of the document you are accessing begins with https:// (secure hypertext transfer protocol).
As part of the software used by Natural Paint Co there are secure processes built into the store. Specifically, the engine ensures:
- Every order has a unique number
- Every order is logged in a robust database
- All your payment details can only be retrieved by Natural Paint Co in an encrypted session
- Confirmation emails of your order are sent to you, the customer
Orders and Delivery
An order made via this site is an offer to purchase one or more products. When we receive a valid order from you, we will accept this offer by confirming via email that we have received and are processing the order.
We will deliver the products set out in your order (“products”) almost anywhere in New Zealand. We do not deliver outside New Zealand; however, an overseas order may still be placed with a New Zealand delivery address. Delivery is made by courier.
We endeavour to deliver all products within 1-5 working days of us confirming receipt of the order, although this timeframe is an estimate only. If we are not able to supply the products or there is likely to be a significant delay in making delivery (e.g. because the product is out of stock) we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible after we become aware of this, in which case you may cancel the order (or any part of it) and you will receive a refund (including the applicable delivery charges) in respect of those products which will not be delivered (if any).
All items are sent by Track and Trace Courier. You will be sent an email advising you that your order has been received along with your tracking details.
We will not otherwise be liable to you for any damages, costs or expenses of any kind, suffered or incurred by you due to the order not being fulfilled or the products not being delivered within the anticipated delivery time. Goods may not be returned to Natural Paint Co for the reason of late delivery by the freight or courier company.
The anticipated delivery charges (if applicable) will be notified to you when you complete the order. We will notify you if the actual delivery charges are higher than those anticipated, in which case you may cancel the order (or any part of it) prior to delivery and receive a refund (including the applicable delivery charges) in respect of the cancelled order. Please note, our Citrus Thinner is classed as a “Dangerous Good” because of its flammability and may take longer to transport around the country.
The delivery charges are as follows:
- All orders $99 or below are charged a flat rate of $9.95 for shipping to the North and South Island of New Zealand.
- Orders over $99 are eligible for free delivery within the North and South Island of New Zealand.
- All shipping is a standard 1-3 working day delivery unless otherwise stated. Usually 1-2 working days for South Island and 1-3 working days for North Island.
- Any address classed as rural delivery by our courier company will take an extra 1-3 working days. To find out if your address is classed as rural delivery this can be researched here – http://www.posthaste.co.nz/address_checker.html#ATicket
- Please also note that deliveries to the Outer Islands (Including but not limited to: Chatham Island, Stewart Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island and d’Urville Island) will incur additional costs. Please contact us directly at email@example.com or 03 343 2121 to find out these rates.
Most orders can be processed within 24 hours of receiving payment if the order is placed before 12pm Monday to Friday. Colour matching may take up to five working days.
Please contact us if you need further assistance as we are more than happy to help.
T: 03 343 21 21 / 0800 472 468
Authority to Leave
All Natural Paint Co orders being delivered by couriers should be attempted to be personally delivered to the recipient in accordance with the courier’s standard policy.
In a situation where the recipient is unavailable the courier’s authorised driver has been given authority to leave the parcel where practical unless a signature has specifically been requested. Any special delivery instructions provided on the label will be followed (ie. Leave in letterbox or at back door).
Cancellation and return of goods
We stand by the quality of our product/s and we make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
We deal with return of product/s on a customer by customer basis. You will need to get in touch with our customer support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 3434 2121 if you wish to return any product/s or discuss and issues with your product/s. Please do not return any product/s prior to discussing with our customer support team and filling out the necessary paper work.
Within 14 days of delivery, goods may be eligible to be returned, provided:
- They are in a “re-sellable condition”, in their original, undamaged and unopened containers, accompanied by the original invoice and returns form
- Test pots, tinted products and colour matching services cannot be returned and are non-refundable.
- Returned goods must be returned, at the purchaser’s expense, to the nearest Natural Paint Company warehouse.
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of $15.00 for each item of goods that are returned in damaged or dirty containers or for cancelled orders.
Product/s returned to us that do not meet our returns policy guidelines outlined above will be held at Natural Paint Co warehouse. The customer will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the goods back to the customer.
In the unlikely event that your goods arrive damaged and are in an unusable condition, you will need to get in touch with our customer support team immediately at email@example.com or 03 343 21 21 who will guide you through arranging the replacement of goods. Please note, you will be asked to provide photographic evidence of the damage. This is required for us to liase with the associated courier company. We also require you to not dispose or use any damaged goods as these need to be collected by the delivery courier company to be assessed for damage. Courier companies do not accept lost or damaged goods claims more than 14 days after pickup.
Replacement goods will be arranged and couriered to you as soon as reasonably possible.
The Natural Paint Company, its employees, agents and contractors shall not be liable for loss:
- Arising in contract, tort, statute or otherwise;
- Which is caused by the products or services supplied or any defect in them;
- Negligence or omission;
Other than to the invoice sum or $1,000.00 whichever is smaller.
Ownership: All goods remain the property of The Natural Paint Company Ltd until fully paid for.
The risk of any loss of, or damage to, the products will pass to you once the products are collected by the courier.
The prices for the products listed on this site are in New Zealand dollars and include GST, but not any delivery charges. Natural Paint Co reserves the right to amend or rectify any errors in pricing or product specification without any prior notice before or after an order has been processed.